1. Navigate to the Submittals (A) tab, and select Submittal Register (B).
2. Select Add Register Item. A new draft will appear at the top of the list with an Inertia-assigned serial draft ID.
3. Scroll to the right side of the window, and select Add/Edit Draft.
4. Enter the information for your submittal. Select "Continue to LEED". (D)
(If your project does not require LEED, this button will say "Save". )
5. When you are ready to submit, select Submit for Review.
1. Navigate to the Submittals (E) tab, and select Submittal List (F).
2. Locate the submittal you would like to open using the lefthand search. Select the Submittal ID (G) to open.
3. Submittal details including status and current assignee can be viewed in the Submittals Details pane.
4. Use the toolbar in the upper right to edit, reassign, request comments, and more. The options available to you will vary, depending on your user role and status of the submittal. Users with permission can update the status by selecting Status Package.
5. The status change will be displayed in the Submittal Details pane, and any users associated with the submittal will be notified automatically by email.