Inertia offers many shortcuts to give you quick access to common tasks.
The lightning button provides a quick jump menu to common actions. Select the lightning button, and select an option from the menu.
Quick filters allow you to quickly and easily narrow your search results.
Create your own custom filters by entering your search criteria, then select "Save Filter". Your filter will be added to the "Custom Filters" dropdown menu.
To create a new filter, enter your desired search criteria (1), and select "Save Filter" (2). You will be prompted to enter a name for the filter (3), and save.
View the filter by selecting "Custom Filters" from the menu bar.
Custom sets are a user defined selection of grouped inspection requests saved into a set.
1. Select the Inspection Requests you would like to add to a Custom Set.
2. Select "Batch Actions".
3. Locate "Add a Custom Set" and select "New Custom Set".
To view the custom set, open "Custom Set", and select from the list.
Batch actions allow users to update multiple records in one click. Batch Actions require that you select a "Quick Filter" before the batch action buttons will be activated.
1. Select a "Quick Filter".
2. Select the Inspection Requests you would like to modify with a Batch Action.
3. Select the "Batch Action" button, and select an action from the list.
1. Select the Inspection Request from the "IR Main List". Select "Edit".
2. Enter your information and select "Save".
To duplicate an inspection request, select the lightning button, and select "Duplicate With Map" or "Duplicate Without Map". Select "Next", and be sure to save the new IR.
You can also duplicate Inspection from within the IR record. Select "Duplicate", and select an option. *Be sure to save your new request.