What is the Observation Log?
The Observation Log is a place to record issues and observations in the field. While the DDNC issues can only be created by IORs, any user can record an observation. Safety issues, constructability concerns, and damage are just a few of the reasons you may report a new observation.
Create new Observation
1. Navigate to Observations in the top menu bar.
2. In the upper left, select New.
3. Enter the information for your observation. Fields marked with a * are required.
4. If you would like to attach a related IR, use the Attach IR/s field.
5. To attach files, select the add files box (A). To attach additional files, select Add More Files.
6. When you are finished entering the information for your Observation, select Save in the bottom right. Your observation can now be found in the Observations List.
Once the observation has been opened, it can be reassigned, edited, or closed.