A dashboard is a tool used for information management and business intelligence. Much like the dashboard of a car, data dashboards organize, store, and display important information from multiple data sources into one, easy-to-access place. If you are using Inertia with multiple projects, you can customize the dashboard for each project individually.
Customize your dashboard by dragging and dropping the dashboard widgets into position.
The information in the dashboard is displayed in Widgets. Each widget can be folded up or unfolded using the arrow in the upper right corner. To get more detail on a widget's data, click the corresponding link for the data you would like to see. For example, in the IR Summary widget, click the 262 under "New" to see a list of all 262 IRs in a "New" status.
- Assigned RFI - A list of all inquiries or RFIs that are assigned to your user
- CxM Summary - Summary of the current status of checklist items, commissioning items awaiting startup, and open issues.
- DDNC Issue Summary - Current status of DDNC issues
- Inquiry Summary - Current status of inquiries, including those which are assigned to your user.
- Inspections Days in Failed Status - List of inspections that have failed, and remain in a failed status for multiple days
- IR Sign Off Summary - Count of IRs requiring sign-off, have an incomplete sign off, or were signed off this week
- IR Summary - Current status of all IRs for the project
- Observations Summary - Current status of Observations recorded for the project
- Outstanding IRs - List of IRs that have passed their scheduled date. The "Days" column indicates how many days have elapsed after the scheduled date.
- RFI Summary - Current status of RFIs for the project
- Submittals Summary - Current status of submittals which require contractor attention, reviewer attention, have been approved, or are assigned to your user.
- Summary of IRs by Installing Company - Summary of IRs, listed by installing company.
- Today's Inspections - List of inspections scheduled for today
- WAN Summary - Summary of all Work Area Notices for the project
Please sign in to leave a comment.