Inertia offers customizable project notification settings to make sure you receive all the information you need, and nothing you don't. Read on to learn how to update your contact information, your default project, and project notification settings.
1. In the upper right corner, select the gear icon, and My Account.
2. Enter or update your contact information if needed (A, B). Select your Session Timeout (C). This setting will cause your user to be logged out after this amount of inactivity. If you are working in multiple Inertia projects, you can select your Default Project (C) - this is the project you will be automatically directed to each time you log into Inertia.
3. Select Save.
*Remember to Save your changes!
Project Notification Settings
Project settings are unique to each project you are assigned to. If you are working in multiple Inertia projects, be sure to adjust your settings in each project as desired.
1. Navigate to Dashboard > My Project Settings
2. Select the companies you would like to receive notifications for (A). You can select your own company, multiple companies, or all. *Selecting multiple companies or "All" can result in a large number of notifications, we recommend using this sparingly.
3. From the list of Notification Settings (B), select the notifications you would like to receive via email.
- Off - No notifications will be sent.
- Live - Notifications will happen in real time, you will receive an email immediately following one of the selected actions.
- Hourly - Notifications will be sent hourly only.
- Daily - Notifications will only be sent once per day, typically overnight.
4. When you have finished making your selections, be sure to select Save (C) in the upper right.