What is the Observation Log?
The Observation Log is a place to record issues and observations in the field. While the DDNC issues can only be created by IORs, any user can record an observation. Safety issues, constructibility concerns, and damage are just a few of the reasons you may report a new observation.
Create new Observation
1. Navigate to Observation in the left menu, and select Create Item.
2. Enter the information for your observation.
3. If you would like to attach a related IR, use the Attach IR/s field.
4. To attach files, select Attach Files at the bottom of the form.
5. When you are finished entering the information for your Observation, select Save in the bottom right. Your observation can now be found in the Observation List.
Once the observation has been opened, it can be edited, reassigned, or closed.