What is the DDNC Issue Log?
DDNC stands for Deviation, Deficiencies, and Non-Compliance. The DDNC issue log is a formal channel of communication used for tracking issues and deficiencies from all disciplines. New DDNC issues can only be created by IORs (Inspector of Record). Non-IOR users may create Observations.
Who can log a DDNC issue?
Only IORs (Inspector of Record) can add issues to the DDNC log.
How do I log a DDNC issue?
1. In the left navigation menu, navigate to the Issue Log. Select Create Item.
2. Enter the information for the issue.
4. If you would like to attach existing IRs to the issue, use the Attach IRs field (A).
5. To attach images or files, select Attach Files (B).
6. When you are ready to save, select Save (C).
Once the DDNC issue is logged, you can elevate the issue if needed. This will red flag the issue as "NON-COMPLIANCE".
You can also edit the issue, reassign the installing company, or close the issue.