1. In the left navigation menu, select Submittals, then Submittal Register.
2. Select Add Register. A new draft will appear at the top of the list with an Inertia-assigned serial draft ID.
3. Scroll to the right side of the window, and select Add/Edit Draft. This will take you to the new register item in editing mode. You can also select the details icon to view the register item, then select Edit.
4. Enter the information for your submittal. Select Save in the upper right.
5. When you are ready to submit the register item, select Submit for Review from the Submittal Register.
1. In the left navigation menu, select Submittals, then Submittal List.
2. Locate the submittal you would like to open using the lefthand search (A). Select the Submittal ID (B) to open.
3. Submittal details including status and current assignee can be viewed in the Submittals Details pane.
4. Use the top toolbar to edit, reassign, request comments, and more. The options available to you will vary, depending on your user role and status of the submittal. Users with permission can update the status by selecting Status Package.
5. The status change will be displayed in the Submittal Details pane, and any users associated with the submittal will be notified automatically by email.